Addicted Gamblers Counselling Centre
- Master Degree in Counselling Psychology/ Counselling; have at least 1 year of case and group counselling experience
- Strong interest in working with people with gambling disorder and their family members.
- Mature and able to work independently and under pressure.
- To provide counselling, case and group work services to individuals and families seeking assistance related to gambling disorder.
- To carry out a new project on the promotion of Financial Management and No Gambling among Secondary School Students and their parents.
Salary : HK$22,725 (MPS Pt. 9, commensurate with working experience)
Working Hours : 39 hours with 3 days of night shift per week
Location : Tsuen Wan
Contract Period : 1 year contract basis (with fixed term and renewal)
Appointment will be on a contract basis. Application with resume and contact telephone number should be sent to the Head of Family Service, Room 137 Caritas House, 2 Caine Road, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2 December 2020. Applicants not invited for interview before 31 December 2020 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
(Successful candidates must consent to undergoing the sexual conviction record check. The personal data of applicants will be used strictly and exclusively for recruitment-related purpose)
香港專業輔導協會 (HKPCA) 對以上提供的招聘廣告內容資料只供代為發放及參考之用。HKPCA 並不對該等資料的準確性作出任何明示或隱含的保證。