Counsellor (Open Up – Jockey Club Online Youth Emotional Support )
編號 Reference No.
服務單位 Service Unit
工作職責 Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the planning and implementation of 24/7 youth emotional health online support services, including online counselling and other related activities
- Development of volunteer services, including planning and implementation of volunteer training and frontline services
- Liaise with the community, schools, and relevant stakeholders to participate in the promotion of youth suicide prevention
- Conceive and implement youth emotional health activities to raise public education and awareness
- Other delegated work
入職要求 Entry Requirements
主修科目 Study Fields：
– A recognized degree in Counselling / Psychology is required.
– Priority will be given to those with backgrounds and work experience in counselling or youth work.
知識及技能 Knowledge, Skills and Abilities：
– Experience in case counseling and crisis management is preferred
– Familiar with youth online culture and social media trends
– Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese
個人特質 Personal Attributes：
– Able to work independently and collectively and under pressure
– Self-motivated, innovative, strong problem-solving skills
– Strong sense of commitment and responsibility
– Can adapt to shift work
其他要求 Additional Requirements：
– Experience in case counseling and related volunteer training is preferred
截止申請日期 Application Deadline
Open Up is a 24/7 online text platform designed specifically to cater to the needs of youngsters experiencing emotional distress from different aspects such as family issues, interpersonal relationships, and academic stress. Through connecting to the online text platform when they feel necessary, youngsters could ventilate their suffering and stress and could feel a sense companion and self-determination. Aside from the direct counselling service, the HKFYG is also working on developing the voluntary services of Open Up.
- Candidates may be required to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) if job duties involve frequent contact with children
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified to attend a written test.
- If the applicant has not been interviewed within 3 months, the application will be regarded as fail and the information will be destroyed immediately.
- If you are being interviewed but not admitted, information will be destroyed within 1 year after the completion of the recruitment process.
(The information provided by the applicant will be kept confidential and will only be used for recruitment purposes)
Apply link : HKFYG Recruitment Portal
OPEN UP link : Open Up
香港專業輔導協會 (HKPCA) 對以上機構提供的招聘內容資料只供代為發放及參考之用。HKPCA 並不對該等資料的準確性作出任何明示或隱含的保證。